If you are in immediate danger call 911
Community Initiatives Against Family Violence
- Call the Bullying Helpline 1-888-456-2323 toll-free in Alberta, anytime.
Trained staff are available to help in more than 170 languages.
- Call 211 Edmonton to access health, human services, community resources, and government assistance people need every day as well as in times of crisis.
- The Public Health Agency of Canada recently launched “Stop Family Violence“, a new web-based source of current information for professionals and the public.
- Kids Help Phone at 1-800-668-6868
- Family Violence Info Line 310-1818
- Distress Line (780)482-HELP (4357)
- Seniors Abuse HelpLine (780) 454-8888
- 211 Edmonton is a direct link between essential community services and the people who need them
- TODAY Family Violence Help Centre 780-455-6880